70 Questions I Guarantee You’ve Never Answered
2. What song describes your relationship status? I’ll have to give this one some thought.
4. Are you a heart breaker, or the heart breakee? From what I’ve heard lately I’m the heart breaker.
5. Ever waxed your legs? Once
6. Earrings or necklaces? Earrings
8. SEX!? Yes please.
9. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest to you? Steve, I guess.
10. Color of your shirt? Shirt is pink, sweater is green (that’s hot!).
12. Who’s on speed dial 5? I have no idea. I got pissed off at my SD phone over Christmas and threw it and broke it. #5 on my cell is Amy K. though.
13. What color is your background on your computer mainly? It’s a b&w pic of Jim & Greg – very sexy.
15. Good advice if you ever go camping? Don’t go during tick season.
16. Are you a bad influence? Not as much now as before. Heh. Sorry for Tanya, Brian. 😀
17. What color are your eyes? Blue.
19. Would you do anything for someone? Maybe. Depends. Some people are more important than others. Haha.
20. Have you ever been called a whore? Yes.
21. Favorite Color: Yellow.
22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? Yeah.
23. What song is on? Falling by Jim Cuddy w/Oh! Susanna.
25. Do you have any friends with benefits? No.
26. Does your best friend have a facebook? Yes, but she doesn’t participate much.
27. Who’s page did you last visit? Carla’s.
28. Last time you went out to lunch? A few weeks ago – Amy and I went to Cobblestone for sandwiches (sandhammers).
29. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls? Nope.
30. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson? One song.
32. Do you have one or more Britney Spears CD? HELL NO!
33. Which radio stations are your favorites? If I’m listening to the radio in my car it’s C103 (classic rock in Moncton). At work if I’m listening to a radio station it’s either classic rock or Sky fm 80’s. But mostly I listen to CDs or iTunes (all BR, all the time).
39. Do you watch Family Guy Regularly? Have never seen it.
40. Favourite cat? Winston. He’s the only one alive (I miss you Bo & Belle).
43. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car? Sometimes.
44. Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one’s home? Sometimes
45. Have you ever watched a little kid’s show when you were bored? I watch Saved by the Bell occassionally if it’s early in the morning and I’m bored…and I thank God I did not watch this show growing up. I hate it. It’s so stupid and they were such bad actors.
47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school? Yes. I even gave him a Valentine card but I was in grade 2 and he was in grade 6 and he threw it in the garbage. I cried. But a few years ago at Christmas at the "annual Horton Reunion" at the Anvil he appologized and gave me a hug. (Kim M., he’s still so hot!).
52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily? No. Haha. No. I’m allergic to dairy (mm…soy) and don’t eat bread (or meat often). I live on fruit and vegetables. No wonder I’m sick all the damn time.
55. Do you know how to knit? No. And I have no interest in learning.
57.Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile? Does poetry count as lyrics?
58. Do you keep a diary or journal online? I have a blog (what do you think you’re reading?).
60. Baskin Robins or Coldstone? Whats coldstone? Doesn’t matter, I can’t eat ice cream. 😦
61. Physics or chemistry? English and Drama and Law and Soc. and gym and communications and…
63. Pink or teal? Pink.
64. Earrings or a ring? Both.
65. Commitment, or casual dating? Commitment.
66. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings or Star Wars? Star Wars, baby. I grew up on that stuff. Han Solo…yummy.
67. Fly or road trip? ROAD TRIP! Way more stories!
68. Starbucks or Caribou? What’s Caribou? Let’s go with Starbucks.
70. How much jewelry do you own? LOTS but I don’t wear a lot of it.