So quite a while back I blogged about how anal I am (i.e. my foods can’t touch, my towels and blankets have to be folded a certain way, the bed can’t go unmade, etc.) and I’ve decided to post a few little weird things about me:
1) I hate dusting. I do. It is the most annoying thing. I’d rather clean the toilet and I REALLY hate cleaning the toilet.
2) I am allergic to my inhaler. Which is really not good if I ever have one of my rare (as in only had 2 or 3) asthma attacks.
3) My eyebrows are drawn in. Well, for the most part they are. My eyebrows are very light in color and don’t go all the way down the way that eyebrows should. When I went blond it was an easy thing b/c my eyebrows are light. So, every morning when I’m applying my makeup I MUST be sure and take proper care of the damn brows.
4) I hate it when people (usually left-handed people) put paperclips on backwards! The long end goes in FRONT, damn you!
5) I failed woodshop in high school. Seriously. I failed by a few points but still, it was a fail. And not b/c I’m THAT much of an idiot but b/c I had no desire to be there. I thought it was pointless and usually bailed when I could get away with it. And if memory serves me correctly, I believe Greg M. did my work for me. The most exciting thing that ever happened was when Julian L. cut his thumb almost off on the ban saw. I fell asleep during my exam.
6) I have a nervous "twitch", if you will. I have the constant urge to press on one of my teeth (a specific one). I’ve been doing it for a few years and it’s gotten worse with time. It’s a little loose now and my dentist is worried I will someday put too much pressure on it and knock it out. The incessant urge is so bad that while I’ve been in her (the dentist) chair for cleaning and whatnot I’ve actually moved her hand out of the way so that I could put the pressure on. She said she’s never seen anything like it. The neurologist said I was high strung.
7) I hate celery. I’ve actually spit out food in public before b/c there ended up being celery in it. WTF is with the taste and the texture??
8) I have the ability to remember EVERYTHING. I’m sure I’ve talked about this before. My mind is a vessel of useful and useless information. I’m great for remembering the little details of things that happened YEARS ago and for knowing birthdates of celebrities whose lives have absolutely no bearing on my own.