The Week in Review (Shitty Things vs. Not-So-Shitty Things Recap)
SHITTY THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED THIS WEEK:
– Snow. Snow. MORE SNOW!
– My 3 year old nephew falling at daycare, banging his head and having to go to the hospital.
– My 3 year old nephew predicting the entire episode 4 days in advance.
– Emails from my dead aunt. Isn’t that lovely. Stupid spam.
– Torn rotator cuff. OUCH!
– News that CHASE has possibly been cancelled. Boo NBC.
– Seeing my grandfather get teary when talking about how lonesome it is without my nan. 😦
– Not enough visits from Mike (eh Amy & Jesse??).
– The Super Bowl half time show. Sucked. Not so much, eh BEP?
– Missing the remainder of my Yahtzee Team (H.Bo, Vanessa & Anic).
– Gettin’ lip from the old guy at Horton. Yeah, I’m not a student. KMA!!!
NOT-SO-SHITTY THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED THIS WEEK:
– Seeing someone I know trip on a mat and fall down. (It’d be less funny if I could stand her.)
– More Scott Caan on HF-0 last night. Whoot.
– Extra time with the man.
– Knowing that damn hedgehog or whatever the hell it is saw its shadow and spring is on it’s way! (Stupid snow!)
– Insanity. (The workout, not the crazies.)
– My boyfriend falling asleep at the movies and then waking himself up by snoring. HILARIOUS!!
– 10,000 people doing the Running Man. Awesome. The Running Man Rules. It’s the only redeemable thing about the half time show.
– Emailin’ with Kimmy. Finally.
– Teaching Abby how to play Go Fish. 🙂
– An hour and a half phone convo with my cuz. TMR.