Things I Don’t Get
1) No two-ply? WTF??? Why would you waste your money on single-ply? Yuck.
2) Baggy pants and no belts. Really? Boys…you look SO STUPID with your wannabe ghetto outfits. Sloppy and stupid.
3) Chopsticks. Um, y’all have seen the fork, right?
4) People who bitch when they get a bargain. Seriously. This happens. When I was working retail a few years ago we have a big “no-tax” sale prior to Christmas. A customer came in and started spouting off about it (while making her purchase), saying that her store didn’t participate in this “no-tax” nonsense. I told her “you can come back tomorrow and pay full price if you want to. ” Hellloooo? You’re getting a deal. Shut the eff up and get out of my face!
5) Computer Viruses. Grrrr!! What is wrong with people? What’s the point of sitting at your computer and creating a virus for the sole purpose of screwing up someone’s system? Get a life or a job or read a book or something. And EFF off in the meantime. (Needless to say my home computer is infected for the SECOND time this week.)
6) Stores that don’t carry full merchandise. Okay, so I’m a little obsessed with a skirt I found in a magazine. The website for the store that carries it does not show it. The store in NS does not carry it and will not be carrying it (this I find out after making TWO hour-long drives to get it, once after the sales person told me it was there and it would be on hold for me. Jackass.). All stores should carry the same damn items. Grrrrrrrrr.
Anyone wanna add to my bitch list?