Really Satisfying Things
When I was in the 8th grade I remember reading an article in one of my pre-woman (ie. YM, etc.) magazines. It was a list of the top satisfying things. Here is a modified version with a few of the originals – because they were oh, so true.
REALLY SATISFYING THINGS
1. The sound of junk being sucked up in the vacuum (my favorite)
2. Pulling off a scab and it not bleeding.
3. Finding money you’d forgotten about (love those winter coat pockets!)
4. Waking up and realizing you still have time to sleep. 🙂
5. Scratching a really good itch. Ahhhhhhh.
6. Laughing so hard your stomach hurts….or you toot.
7. A drink of cold water when you’re really, really thirsty.
8. Going to sleep on clean, crisp sheets.
9. Finding out you impressed someone when you weren’t trying.
10. Running like Phoebe (from Friends).
11. Cuddling without having to ask.
12. Buying something and then finding out it’s on sale too. BONUS!
13. Seeing an older couple holding hands.
14. Popping bubble wrap.
15. Running into people who made fun of you for being “chubby” in school and now they’re all fat…..and bald!! (Oh…even more satisfying when you’ve lost weight.)
16. Inside jokes.
17. Receiving a compliment.
18. Having a really good hair day.
19. When the cat wants to cuddle.
20. Being in love.