Chocolate is My Friend
Anyway, I just had some fruit, which was super delicious, and a small piece of chocolate. Yummy. I sorta feel bad BUT not that bad because Chocolate is My Friend. It was so good. And comforting. I feel better now.
Other things that have made this week “so far, so good”:
1) Winston cuddling his butt up next to mine the other night for warmth. I always enjoy a little love from that cat.
2) Spending much-needed quality time with Lisa-Lou and fam. Including Miss Lilly (“Friend”) and fat-ass Owen…who outweighs my cat by, like, 7 pounds. I think he actually weighs more than Lilly herself (who is almost 3). He’s a very needy animal….and I’m a very needy girl so our relationship works out well when I visit.
3) Having a certain friend tell me I’m special….AND calling me a DORK. I enjoy it. I appreciate the humor and acceptance. And the gift. Thank you. You know who you are.
4) Knowing my slap-bracelet has arrived from Jersey and I just need to pick up my mail from my mom and dad’s. Thank you, Jules. (Check out http://goguiltypleasures.com/ for Julie’s blog for a good time. I’m working on being “out-of-country BFFs”). A blog for her blog coming soon when I’m less
lazy busy and have more time.
5) Almost done Jillian Michael’s 30-Day Shred and knowing my tummy has gotten a tiny bit smaller. Yay!!
6) I bought a gift for someone yesterday and am looking forward to seeing a little excitement when I give it.
7) New Clothes. I am a shopoholic and am proud of it. Jaime…I know you’re gonna make me throw some stuff out now…hows about a little kick to do it?
8) Movie Night – it’s coming soon. I am very excited.
9) Girls’ Night – this weekend….who’s in?
10) Chocolate. Yeah, I know I already mentioned this part but *ahem* it’s quite delish.
Okay..back to work I go. A new blog soon!