A Great Weekend
What a great LONG weekend (and thank goodness I have one more day off!!).
So, for me, this great weekend has included the following:
– A work out at the gym each day (obviously)
– My honey
– A movie date at the Drive In
– Watching the season ender of Grimm (I love this show – but it sucks that it’s now over till the fall)
– Finishing my book (John Grisham’s A Painted House)
– Drinks with friends
– Birthday pie for breakfast (I normally wouldn’t condone this but what the heck) (PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! xoxo)
– Waking up to find this at my door (THANKS HELEN!!)
– SNL (We’ll miss you Kristen Wiig)
– A birthday party for twins
– Watching ball hockey WITH Blair and then having a mini date afterward
– A call from my girl, Steph (xoxoxoxo)
– LOTS of sunshine!!!
– Extra sleep
– Another day off tomorrow 🙂
PS – sorry for the pre-post. Dum Dum (that’d be me) hit Publish instead of Preview. WHOOPS.