MY 300th POST!!
Isn’t it grand that my 300th blog post is celebrated on the same day that my dear friend (to be) Drew Barrymore celebrates her birthday?
It’s been a long week. I’ve been two days ahead all week and now, Friday has finally arrived. Hell-to-the-yeah!!
This last week has been filled with the good, the bad and the ugly.
The highlights of the week aka The Good:
– My friend, Flasha is now mommy to twins.
– I got to spend a great weekend with The Man.
– I got to spend some quality time with two little blonde monkeys I refer to as my nephews. (Thank goodness for McDonald’s Playland!)
– I ran into an old friend…probably the friend I’ve had the longest We were BFFs from Primary all thru elementary school. I love her.
– It’s Drew Barrymore’s birthday and I feel like I should celebrate because I feel like if she met me she’d wanna be friends.
– Mark Clarke is still missing. There are no leads. No search and rescue has been set in order (tho, many of us are vounteering for a search tomorrow).
– I have to have more testing done on my heart.\
– I cut my finger helping Angie Whoreface peel vegetables. I bled all over her house. Then reopened the cut at the gym last night and bled all over the place there. It looked liked someone had been slaughtered. Gross.
– My friends Jaime and Steve are heading out for vacation for 18 days. Yay for them. But she makes me laugh….a lot. So bad for me.
– The ugly: Someone started a horrendous rumor that poor Mark’s body was found in a ditch sending me to flood tears of sadness and frustration and anger and resulting in his family having to visit the local RCMP detachment to find out if he was dead. Awful!! Fortunately, it was just a rumor (who DOES that??) and the “search” continues.
Things to come for next week:
– Big Brother Canada starts! This is likely going to be semi-lame but I hope not. Here’s hoping that BBC is just as good as the regular (American) BB and it’s actually watchable and enjoyable.
– Girls’ night with Angie Whoreface. Whomp!!
– I get to have a wee date with The Man Sunday before he’s off to a comedy show (Jeremy Hotz) with my dad and brother (that should be an interesting trip)
– The Man and I celebrate our four and a half (because I’m all about half years) year anniversary on Monday
– I have a cat scan scheduled for my eye and will find out the status of my returning vision.
– February is almost over which means we’re closer to March which means we’re getting closer to Spring which means we’re getting closer to sun and warmth.
– I am blessed with work, loving friends and family, pretty good help, capabilities and abilities and faith.
Cheers to you all!