Reasons Why Norman Reedus and I Should Be Friends
So, now that I’ve given in to Blair and Jesse suggesting I watch The Walking Dead, I’ve gotten over my fear of the Zombie Apocalypse taking over my home and I’m completely
obsessed with addicted to obsessed with the show and am doing my best to play catch up with the episodes.
And can I just say that I’ve totally jumped on the Daryl Dixon bandwagon.
The dude is completely badass and, the same way I feel that Drew Barrymore and I should be friends, I fully believe that Norman Reedus and I should be buddies (I loved him in Gossip). Here are just a few reasons why:
1) Norman likes to wear a fedora
I like to wear a fedora
2) Norman has a titanium eye-socket (a result from a car accident in 2005)
I just had eye surgery
3) Norman likes to flip off the camera
I like to flip off the camera (this is usually following a
bottle glass or two of wine
4) Norman takes great group shots with his friends
I love taking group shots with my friends
5) Norman can rock a tiara
I can rock a tiara AND I’m already kind of a princess
6) Norman makes this face
Bitch please, I’m always making this face
7) Norman takes pictures of his cat
I’m eventually gonna end up the crazy cat lady
8) Norman wears cool concert Tees
Jim Cuddy totally signed my concert shirt
9) Norman likes to stick out his tongue
I find absolutely nothing wrong with it
10) Norman likes to give rabbit ears
Amy yelled at me after this photo was taken
11) Norman likes to wear sunglass…a lot
I never leave home without them
12) Norman and his friends know how to take a good pic
I like to train my peeps
13) Norman rides a motorcycle
I had a dirt bike growing up (which I drove into a guardrail, tore my kneecap half off and was soon fitted for my plastic bubble)
14) Norman parties with Chewbacca
I grew up on Star Wars, plan on naming my first born after his father, HARRISON FORD (Hahaha) and verily believe that the only pet better than my 20 lb cat is a Wookie!
15) THIS PICTURE:
I bought this shirt: https://welcometosandyland.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/here-kitty-kitty/
Well, there you have it….just a few reasons why Norman Reedus and I should definitely be friends. The only reason I won’t be friends with him – this video:
He says “amazing” way too many times and y’all know how I feel about that: https://welcometosandyland.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/1875/ Tsk Tsk.
But Norman is still cool.