Day #13: Describe 5 Weaknesses You Have.
1) My Nephews – I love my nephews so much. They are absolutely adorable little blond, blue eyed sweeties. And they know how to twist Aunt Sandy’s arm really well. If they want something and they come to me with a little pout and say “Aunt Sandy….can I please have…..?”, Aunt Sandy will, like a sucker (most of the time), give in. Sometimes I will just pop into their house for a hug and squeeze and a kiss and to call them little weirdos. Because I love them that much.
2) The Sun – I know all the warnings but I still love to bask in the warmth of the sun. Maybe it’s because I’m cold all the time. The sun is my friend.
3) Exercise – If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times: I am addicted to exercise. And even on the days I say I’m not going to work out…..I usually still work out.
4) Baby animals – It is my goal in life to hug a baby cow. (I actually just said this to Blair yesterday.) Baby animals are so adorable. Most of them anyway. And I melt into a big pool of poo-poo when I see them: kittens, puppies, cows, chicks, raccoons, bears, owls, etc. We got Abby a teddy bear hamster (Teddy) last week and even tho I am aware that it’s a glorified rat, Teddy is still so darn cute and friendly that Blair and I have been fawning over him like he is a baby cow.
5) Driving too fast. Um, this is something I try not to do too often but judging by the amount of speeding tickets I’ve had in my lifetime (including 3 in the last five years), it seams that having a lead foot of sorts is a weakness of mine. I am more careful now of where I speed but man!, sometimes I feel like the speed limit of 100 km on the highway is just not fast enough….I am very diligent these days of ensuring I don’t go past 110 (permitted) unless I’m by the airport….then I just follow suit with everyone else. Vroom vroom.
PS Cole Hauser is a weakness, did I say Cole Hauser? Because I meant to say Cole Hauser.